Each Friday and Saturday at 6:00 PM the people of UCF come together in unity, in the Spirit for one hour of powerful intercession for the body of Christ, the needs of the people, our local and national governments, and this world.
Foundation Bible Class
- Elder Marty Landry
Foundation Bible Class is held quarterly. This class provides a good biblical foundation for prospective members. Dates to be announced. Certificates are given upon completion.
- (Coffee with the Pastor) - Pastor Ron Mayo
The men's fellowship is held every Saturday morning at 8:00 AM. This ministry offers an opportunity for the men of this city to join in fellowship and find strength in the Word of God.
- (Women of Wisdom) - First Lady Drucilla Mayo
This dynamic outreach ministry for women is held monthly in the main sanctuary. Women come together with other women for fellowship and to study the Word of God.
- (One Way) - Pastor Charles Robertson
UCF offers an exciting youth ministry. The youth services are every Wednesday evening at 7:00 PM in the gymnasium. These young people are taught the uncompromising Word of God and how to live a victorious life in a world that is lost and dying.
Children's Church Ministry
- Keith Bell - Assistant Youth Pastor
UCF provides age level ministry for the young people age 6 months to 11 years old. These children are taught the Word of God on their level of understanding.
Child Development Center - (The Little Kingdom) - Drucilla Mayo
The UCF child day care program provides a Christian environment for children ages six-weeks to 5 years old. Our center is opened Monday through Friday from 6:45 AM to 5:30 PM.
- (C.R.O.S.S.) - Committed, Righteous, Overcoming, Single, Soldiers. This ministry is open to any single man or woman age 18 or over. These meetings are held monthly for singles to gather together and learn to live victorious Christian lives.
- Angelic Voices of Praise, Adult Praise Team, Men of Standard, New Revelation Youth Choir, Purpose Youth Praise Team
- Adult Dance / Flag Ministry (Vessels of Worship), Youth Dance Ministry (Anointed Dancers of Judah), Adult Drama Ministry, Youth Drama Ministry
- (Sheppard's Inn) Shepard's Inn Outreach is a community outreach center that provides food, clothing and counseling to needy families in the community every Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon.
- Ushers/Greeters Ministry, Pastoral Care, Helping Hands, Transportation, Food Services
Tribe of Judah
- (Adult Praise Team) “Tribe” in Hebrew means a staff or rod for guidance and comfort. The name “Judah” means praised. At United Christian Fellowship, we know that praise and worship is essential for our existence and effectiveness in the kingdom. We are taught that in order for God to move we must create enough glory for Him to do so. Our praise team’s purpose is to direct us through praise and worship and usher us into the manifested presence of God.
Angelic Voices of Praise
- (Adult Choir) Psalm 100:1-2 reads “make a joyful noise all lands. Serve the Lord with gladness; come before his presence with singing”. AVOP is a choir that is strategically set around the man of God. Our purpose is to bring in perfected praise that will usher in the presence of the Lord.
Mark 10:14 says… “Let the children come to me and do not forbid them”. We at UCF are striving to advance the Kingdom of God. Our goal is to help our children understand the meaning of worship and praise so that they may be the true worship leaders of tomorrow.
Men of Standard
- (Men’s Choir) Our men are the leaders in our homes and our communities, as well as examples for generations to come of what God purposed man to be. Come join our men as they sing songs of victory unto the Lord, our God and King.
- Elder Marty Landry - Basketball Leagues: Men, Youth, Children